Saturday, November 24, 2007

Day 15...

Wow! How time flies…. It’s day 15 and it’s time for another chemo session. It will be my 2nd session…. 10 more to go!

I’m now in the hospital waiting for my CBC with platelets count results. I’m so bombarded with work since I got back to work last Wednesday Nov 14, 2007. Last night we left the office almost 12 midnight…Good thing that my hubby is so patient waiting for me to wrap up my work since I am scheduled to be out again for three days.

So far I am now stronger than last week. I was able to walk more, eat more, and talk more! Hihihi…The numbness and tingling in my left arm persists from time to time. I already resigned myself that I will easily feel tired and accepted the fact that I will have difficulty of breathing from time to time…

Good thing that when my dear friend from college Tintin Balintong visited me in our not-in-the-map house last Tuesday, I am already stronger and was able keep my eyes open for a couple of hours. And of course able to talk non stop  It is also great that when my dear friend from college also Dennis Odiaz and his wife visited me in the hospital Sunday morning, I was finished suffering from feeling sick and throwing up everything I eat. Unlike when Ate Marrot and Auntie Linda (my hubby’s cousin and aunt) visited me Saturday aftenoon, I could barely hold myself.

At first I was hesitant as I am still slow in walking. I constantly pray that I will be able to arrive at the office before sunset falls. Add the fact that I am not allowed to expose myself to too much cold as my arms are so painful… But if I stay in a place where its is humid or warm (like our house) I have difficulty in breathing…so I opt to endure the numbness instead of staying at home 

The past days prove that God really make a way…I’ve never expected that aside from the people I emailed and beg for financial support, there would be others that are willing to extend some help. I was overwhelm when my dear friend Yvette told me the news that their relatives and friends from the US are sending their help. Some friends also forwarded my email and I think there are those who sent help anonymously.

I also didn’t expect that the response I’ll get will be that enormous. Thank you all for sending and pledging your sacrifices….

As of this time even though we are not able to get the full amount needed for all my cycles, somehow my medications will push through smoothly. It seems that God is sending his angels to lighten up the load that we are carrying….

As of last night, when I checked my bank account, the accumulated love offerings/pledges is 56,500! By the end of this month I will post the total amount that I’ve received and the total money spent for the two sessions.

God bless everyone!

No comments: