Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Half of the battle

Hello hello hello…

Tomorrow, I will be back to work after resting(absent) for two days. Akala ko nga medyo matagalan akong makarecover from my last session since sobrang hilo ako at sakit ng katawan. Walang mabilhan ng gamot for pagsusuka kaya tiisin na lang, kendi ever! Kaya ko na naman (for now) I can walk a several steps, talk an hour hehehe, I can deal with LBM I guess…

By Friday I will undergo another labtest to know kung okay ako for evaluation. Then evaluation time na (read: more tests) ! yehey! I’m so excited! :) Praying and hoping for favorable results…Hope na madaling makakuha ng mga schedule kasi from what I’ve heard last week medyo fully booked and CT Scan, bone scan… Anyweiz atleast makapagrest ako hehehe… Please pray for positive results...Thank You!

I was wishing na kaya kong iupdate yung Friendster account ko, dami pictures na due for posting…kaso attack ako ng katamaran kaya wala akong ginawa kundi matulog then surf the net…di ata ako nagsasawa na magbrowse ng mga bahay…well wala namang masamang mangarap ng gising hehehe… wala lang enjoy lang ako katitingin ng mga magagandang model houses…

Nweiz eto yun financial status as of Feb 12. It covered the latest confinement which is my 6th session…grabe can’t imagine nakahalf na ako and I’m almost there! In the coming days expect na marami na namang medications and I assumed yung evaluation will be very expensive parang from what I’ve heard almost the same as each of my session…



Half of the battle is done...We are almost there…Thank God!

No comments: