Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hi friends,

Thank you very much for all the help, prayers and the love that you've given to my wife. From the very start of her battle with cancer, all of you were there for her, and we really really appreciate your help and sacrifices.

There are too many of you to mention here, I'll just try generalize some, you might belong to one or several groups that I'm going to mention.

Dra. Charity Viado-Gorospe - her oncologist, a friend and a big sister to her. Tere really admires and loves dra. not only because she really takes care of her during those trying times, but because of her kind heart...

And to other doctors who really tried giving her a sound advice medically...

BIT 1997 - this our batch in college from PUP, they all do help one way or another. Tere don't expect them to do as much but they actually did, and more...

Friends from her elementary and high school days...

Her close friends from college, I don't have to enumerate you all, you know by heart who you are that includes the xmen.

Close friends who are working in other countries as well.

Kumares and kumpares, ninong and ninang....

Friends from tsikot.com forums.

Her relatives... too many to mention here... but they know who they are, who helped a lot emotionally and financially.

She also wanna thank those people who touched her life, our lives... ate Brenda who became close to Tere, her "neighbor" in 415D ward section in St. Lukes...

Dra Gorospe's trusted assistants, phine and gina...

And to other patients of Dra Gorospe as well...

Redmap family .. I want to thank sir Joel specially for giving theresa a chance to work and show what she can really do, the extended help you gave to her. Thank you at hindi mo pinabayaan si theresa. And to all her officemates, she really became close to most of them. At sa mga alaga nya...

ACS family! to bossing Francis from accepting me sa work and who really initiated and extended the financial help, sa mga naging kaclose ko, naiyakan ko...

To our Voxtron family... an extension of our family since we were both employed here. Sir Frank, ate Sonnie, Jurgen, dennis and cris to name a few... Sir Frank, usap na lang po tayo kung panu ko mababayaran :)

PCSO! (parang advertisement to ah but its true)

Nurses and doctors from Delos santos...

Her family and mine as well...

People that we don't know personally but still extended their helping hands...

People na nandun ung presence nung na tinatry ng mga doctors na irevive sya at mga taong nandun mismo sa hospital nung nagpahinga na sya ng tuluyan.

To all those people na nakiramay at nakidalamhati.

At sa mga readers ni tere, at sa mga hindi ko nabanggit, pasensya na ha, i know na maraming nagmamahal sa kanya and all I can do is thank and pray for you.

Thank you and God Bless you all.

Tere, I wanna thank you for being there for me, I love you so much and I know alam mo naman kung gaano kita kamahal. Di ba pag tinatanong mo ako, kung mahal kita, sinasabi ko hindi, and then may karugtong na salita yun, hindi, kasi mahal na mahal na mahal kita. We've been through so much, but I will cherish every moment of it. Simula ng maging tayo, for a couple of years or so we never really had a fight, minsan di ba, tayo pa nagwish na sana minsan magaway naman tayo para malaman natin yung feeling... ayan tuloy kahit panu meron tayong tampuhan. :) but no regrets because most of them are petty things. Baka maparami kwento ko dito, pasasalamat lang sana ito sa yo eh.

Thank you for being so understanding, so kind, so brave, ang daming so eh...sama mo na rin yung so kwela! Nothings gonna change my love for you! (you oughta know by now how much i love you parang kanta ba... )

You're my baby, sweetheart, love, labs, babe, babes, etc... dami kasi nating naging tawagan eh.

Actually marami pa akong gustong sabihin dito, kaya lang baka humaba masyado, dyahe. Maybe next time, ako na magbablog dito since she actually named this as perez-delavin blog.

Lord God, thank you for giving me theresa, as my wife, my best friend, my buddy, my angel... from the very bottom of my heart... Thank you., and thank you Jesus.

Tere, you will always be my baby, you're my angel... until we meet again.

No comments: